Portables That Work For Workers
2016 brings a fresh upgrade to one of our most popular units. The Vantage model sports a smooth interior for easier cleaning and boasts a rivet-free exterior. This double wall unit is durable and contains 60 lbs more plastic than our other standard sized portable restrooms.
An ergonomic design and eight huge handholds make handling the Vantage a breeze. A bolder locking mechanism rounds out the newest features found on the Vantage model. More than 70% of components used in the Vantage restroom are interchangeable with other PolyPortables standard units.
The newest features include out revolutionary, self-closing hinges, a heavy-duty rotary latch, and a re-engineered door frame.
- Rotationally molded plastic skid
- 60-gallon waste tank which boasts a smooth interior and deep sump
- Toilet seat and cover
- Three-roll toilet paper holder with included rod and padlock
- Coat hook
- Stainless steel locking brackets
- Wall mirror
- Heavy-duty rotary door latch
- Keystone roof
- High molecular-weight material with extra UV protection ensures that your portable restrooms will continue to look new through years of work
- Modular all-common wall constructions make repairs easy and less expensive
- Any or all of the amenities included with the Ambassador upgrade package
- Recirculating flush system. Foot pump or hand pump operation. Includes a 40-gallon, flip-top waste tank
- Fresh flush system. Foot pump or hand pump operation. Includes a 40-gallon flip-top waste tank. (A Pro-22 internal hand wash station is required for fresh flush operation)
- Pro-12 or Pro-22 internal hand wash station
- Hand Sanitizer